Cydia impactor , twaek apps installings & Ipa installer. My opion. Must Read


Hey friends, Today I'm going to talk about Cydia Impactor. I Guess Mostly an Iphone user has knowledge about this app. If not, Then Today You're going to get a proper knowledge about this app plus a little extra knowledge which you must know, regarding jailbreaking & App impacting on any Iphone.
I would like to start talking about this app (Cydia Impactor), This Is an app available for mac and windows users, which let you install any app in your iphone. It is commonly used to inject jailbreaking app (Yalu/Phoenix or any another app)  on your iphone & you can install tweaked apps also on your iphone.
sounds easy? No! Apple's restriction also take action over here. Those apps which aren't installed through apple store will no longer works more than 7 days. after that you need to install that app again, the certificate will expires in 7 days.
but, in my opinion, this is really bad, because comparing ios to android we get a disappointing results because in android it is easy to get tweaked and cracked apps and can be installed easily and forever. ☹😐
now, if I share my experience, I have installed Napster app (tweaked) in my iphone 5s, I've to install it every Wednesday through Cydia impactor, now the best part in cydia impactor is we can reinstall the app without loosing any data, which means I don't have to download those song from Napster again because app data will not erase until You uninstall the app this is unlike other tweak app installers like tutuApp and others, because in that case we have uninstall the app and then install it which causes data lose. but  commonly people use such app installers because they need an app installer through their iphone that means no computer is needed. but it causes data lose of that app after 7 days. SO, I better use Cydia impactor & use to install my tweaked apps every Wednesday through my laptop, now it's became a daily routine for me. 😄😂😂

now talking about jailbreaking, this app let you install jailbreaking apps like yalu, phoenix and such other apps, all you've to do is just find the right ios version of jailbreaking app and install it in your iphone.

Comments