Third Party Launcher trick disabled after the new update of remixOS

Hi Friends, Yesterday I Connected My Laptop With the Internet. I Was Using RemixOS. I Saw A Notification After 15Minutes. The Notification Says That ''The New Update Is Downloaded, Reboot To Update Your OS''. I Was Excited About The New Update. 😄 When I Restarted RemixOS. A Blue Screen Appeared With Initializing The Update, It took Around 10-15 Minutes. But The Important Thing Was To Check The New Features Of This New Update.
But When The Initializing and apps optimizing Process Finished, RemixOS Appeared With The Real RemixOS Theme/Launcher Instead The New Evee Launcher I Applied Before The Update. ☹😒 I Thought That Maybe Every Setting Can Be Restored to default, But The Wallpaper I Used remained The Same As It Was, That's Why I Tried To Change The Launcher With That Terminal Trick. But It Said That The Com.jide.filelauncher Doesn't Exist. 😭😮😯😧 Then I Searched Launcher3 App In Settings>>Apps. But Unfortunately, I Didn't Found Launcher3 As You Can See In The Previous Version Of RemixOS. But, I Found A New App Which Wasn't In The Previous Version, It Was 'My Desktop'. Nothing Else Is Changed In The User Interface. Maybe It Can be Stable Than The Older Version I Guess. I Googled About This Issue But No Positive Result Found. 😭😭 Maybe Due New Release Of This Update, Once After It Becomes Common Maybe We Can Over Come This Issue But For Now ''No Third Party Launcher 😫😰''.

I Found A Way To Restore The Old Version OF RemixOS So, That You Can Again Use The Third Party Launcher(If You Really Love To See Another Launcher Rather Than The Real One).
Simply Switch To Your Windows.
Install The RemixOS Set-up That You've Downloaded Earlier.
While Installing, RemixOS Installer Tool Will Ask You To Erase Old Data Or Not?
Simply Click On 'No' And Let The Old Version Of The OS Install.
Once It Is Done. Switch To RemixOS.
And Then You'll Find The Old RemixOS Exactly As You Left Before The Update.

But Once Your Update Will Download Automatically, You'll loose Launcher Again.

This Time No Solution For This Issue..! Sorry.
But Once I'll Find Out The Solution, I'll Definitely Post About That.

Comments